Yesterday after being on the phone for like 3 hours between realtor in Bham, realtor in Madison, Title company, Insurance Company, Moving Company... We finally have a closing date set for Thurs. July 26th. Apparently our mortgage company likes to process/close on houses a little differently than the norm which was potentially going to cause a problem. So, I got our realtors working for me on both sides and I think we have found a solution. I had to process so much information that it wore me out completely! We spent the night with Mom last night because I had several embroidery jobs to do.
I spent the 4th working at the scrapbook store. I just assume work today since Jonathan did not have the day off and we didn't have anything going on. I was able to get a lot done on Jonathan's anniversary gift. I hope he will like it. I'll have to post pictures of it later.
We have our big 5 year anniversary coming up on Friday. Today I was thinking of all that we have done together and changes that have occurred in that time period. We are going to Chattanooga tomorrow night to spend the weekend at a lovely little inn http://stonefortinn.com. This was a last minute decision not knowing if Jonathan could take any time away from work yet. We figured it wouldn't be too far of a drive and it is somewhere we have never been before. I'm looking forward to some time away with Jonathan before I have to face the reality of packing when I return.
Thursday, July 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment