Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Green Beans for ONE

Yes, I grew these green beans. It's only the 2nd time I've been able to pick enough to make it worth while cooking. The beans got off to a good start back in late May/June, but then with all the dry weather, they haven't produced as quickly. I had several banana peppers waiting for me to pick today as well. I fresh basil that I picked gave a nice flavoring to the bean I picked. I am going to miss my little garden when we move!

Tonight should be the last night for a while that I will have to eat dinner alone. Jonathan is coming home tomorrow afternoon and the long awaited Moving Day is going to happen on Thursday!!! We are scheduled to have the movers to come load at 8:00 am and then close on the house in Madison at 2:00 pm. We have had to jump through several hurdles to get this closing to happen in a timely fashion, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I've spent the last few weeks slowly packing up this and that. I guess you can say I am taking a break from packing to update the blog. It's easy to find diversions when you know you need to be doing something else. That's probably why I've been in such a mood to scrapbook lately!Haha! But, alas, all my supplies have been packed now. I'll need to post pictures soon of recent creations.

1 comment:

jenney said...

I can't wait to see the things you've made!!

Good luck with the packing and moving!