Thursday, July 12, 2007

Who Needs Teething Rings When You Have Tylenol

This picture just says it all!


I couldn't resist posting this picture as well. Savannah looks like such a big her in her new dress that Misty and David gave her.

I just placed an order for 130 pictures at Winkflash.com. I've never ordered through an online site and had them shipped to me before...but I thought it was worth a try at only $.06 a print. Lots of Chattanooga pictures, birthday parties, Father's Day, and everything in between. Figured how to do some more basic photo editing with Photoshop with this batch of pictures.

Jonathan said he wanted to get me a new camera lens for our Canon Rebel DSLR, for our Anniversay. At first I thought I don't really need a new lens and thought I could take decent shots already. Well I think I finally decided I would like to have a Canon 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS. It would be a good all around lens for everyday and portraits and have a sharper image. Now we just need to find the right place to purchase it.

1 comment:

jenney said...

Hey Elizabeth!! Cute pics!!!!

My recommendations for shopping:
www.beachcamera.com
www.bhphotovideo.com