Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just Because

It is beyond time to get a good fresh portrait of Savannah. I've tried several small photoshoots with her, but it is hard to get a good natural look from her. At least she hasn't been opposed to the idea of having her picture taken. You do have to get her to sing to you to keep her attention. Here are a couple of shots I happened to get after lunch on Sunday. I think I may use one of these for a new 11x14 for the wall. I am leaning toward the expression in the second one.



(A fun new photo finish)

My baby is getting so big! She has really grown and matured so much in the past 6 months! She has started preschool and has done so well with her first month! I can tell that she is really enjoying it and learning new things.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Those are great! :-)

vicki said...

Elizabeth ..the pics are so good of both girls!! Love the expression on Savannahs face!! Have you seriously considered sending that last one of Sarah Beth to Auburn university?? i think they would LOVE to publish that in their program as a future Auburn Tiger!!! Love it!!!