Monday, September 7, 2009

Would you believe...


my total for all these groceries at Publix came to $.18?! Then $2.01 with tax. Not too bad, huh?

I knew I needed to spend $30 before coupons to use my competitor $5 CVS coupon. I realized a great deal I could do to get cheap P&G products combining the Green Publix cleaning product flyer coupons with manufacturer coupons and Walgreens had a great $2 off Gain coupon that made the bottle of Gain come out to $1. Can't beat that for detergent. I had overage on the Mrs. Paul's fish and Revlon clippers from the combination of Publix and manufacturer coupons.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That is amazing! How was it that cheap?? You need to start listing what coupons you had and how much you paid for each item!
I wish our Publix would still take drugstore coupons. I went this morning and had 2 $1 off coupons from Target for the Cheerios, and they wouldn't take them b/c they weren't 'super target' coupons. I was so mad!!
Not doing to good with my grocery bills lately b/c there are so many coupons they won't take now.

Susan said...

You are so good at this coupon stuff...I got about $80 worth of groceries today for $47, not bad. Our Publix won't take any coupons except from other grocery stores.