I am looking forward to the fall cool down as well as the activities that come with this season. It is the perfect time of year to schedule family portraits. Many clients love to give prints as gifts to family members for the holidays as well as have custom designed cards printed to send to friends and family. The months of October and November are quickly being booked. I have offered an Early Bird September Special to fans of E. Bailey Photography on Facebook. I am extending this offer to any blog readers as well. With each full paid session in September, you will receive 25 free press printed Holiday cards. ($40 value) Minimum $100 print order.
I am working on dates for scheduling holiday mini sessions. I will offer a day or two in Birmingham as well as Madison/Huntsville.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment