Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Great Deal for Moms of Princesses



I was excited about the awesome deal I got this morning on the rereleased Snow White movie, at Toys R' Us. The movie is on sale for $19.99 for 4 days at Toys R' Us and when you spend $25 in Disney Princess merchandise you can get a free Snow White baking set ($12.95 value). I planned to get 2 of the movies and then use the 2 $10 off coupons I had. A few weeks ago I signed up with Disney Movie Rewards and got a $10 coupon and then printed one of these coupons $10 off Snow White Diamond Edition printable (IE) or printable (FF).
This morning when I went to check out I was surprised to get a $10 Toys R' Us gift card on top of the already good deal. There was a sign for getting a $5 gift card for preordering the movie, but I guess the deal was still turned on this morning! So for $10 I got 2 Snow White movies and the Bake Set. Now I've got an easy gift for Savannah and my neice for Christmas! I love the early Christmas deals!!

To make the deal even better, save the receipt and you can get an additional $5 rebate through Hefty. Hefty $5 mail-in rebate (PDF). This one is good until next year some time.

Can't beat a net of $5 for 2 DVD/Blu-Ray set of movies and the bake set!!

Better run to Toys R' Us soon if you want to get this deal...they were flying off the shelf. Let me know if you are able to get this great deal too!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

you're so great with savings!!
and your a pretty good aunt too to think of your niece while saving $! =)