Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nursery Peek

Here is a first peek at Sarah Beth's painted nursery. I know there is probably an anxious Aunt and Grandmama waiting to see pictures of this room. My mother came up last week and helped me get the room painted and lots of things hung. I have yet to take pictures of the completed room, but will soon. I pulled out all of Savannah's old clothes and baby stuff the other day, so I've got to get that mess cleaned up first, then I will take more pictures.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

it's beautiful!!

Andrea S. said...

The problem with peeks is that now I'm DYING to see the finished room! Love the scalloped border at the top! How on EARTH did you do that so nicely????

Erica said...

The room is beautiful! Can't wait to see the finished pics!

Julie said...

I love those colors! I can't wait to see pictures of the finished room. I hope you're still feeling well, and I'll talk to you soon.

Katie said...

It's so pretty & girlie! I love it!!