We spent the evening with the Bailey's and Sauter's at our house and enjoyed a meal together. The Bailey's have a family tradition of giving each of us a Hallmark ornament to unwrap on Thanksgiving, so we can enjoy it on our tree that year. This is such a fun tradition each year!
I got a pretty Norman Rockwell ornament.
Jonathan got a Taz that talks.
Savannah got a cute Winnie the Pooh music box that probably won't get to stay on the tree very much.
We spared the turkey and enjoy a pork tenderloin.
These were some of the best rolls I have ever eaten! A friend from my MOPS group made these for a fundraiser, and I only wish I had the patience and recipe to make bread like that.The Bailey's wanted all of us on their Christmas card this year, so my mom quickly snapped some shots in the last remaining minutes of daylight. Here is the card design I made for them.

I realized after seeing this picture that I desperately need to clean the finger prints off the glass by the front door; please excuse them. =)
1 comment:
LOL I wouldn't have noticed the fingerprints if you hadn't pointed them out. =)
I love the tradition of opening your ornaments on Thanksgiving! We always do ours on Christmas but you can't really enjoy them until the next year.
Post a Comment