Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Falling, Falling, Falling


You've got to love it when every time you go out you see the prices of gas falling! I was just happy when it fell below $2 and then today when I was able to fill my car up with gas for $24; what a happy surprise.

I've got lots of pictures from Thanksgiving that I need to get posted and maybe I'll share a few of the many attempts to get a Christmas picture of Savannah. Still haven't gotten what I consider perfect. Looks like my cards may be late getting out this year. I've had several successful holiday mini sessions where I can get a good handful for choosing between, why can't I just get 1 photo with my unlimited time with Savannah. HAHA! My last attempt may be this weekend as we go to Nashville with Kathryn, Andrew and Rebecca to the Opryland Hotel to see the decorations.

I am going to attempt to make sure I get a few pictures everyday for the month of December of the little things we do each day in preparation for the holidays and otherwise. I know Amy N. has talked about doing this. I've got plans to put together a daily mini book for the month of December. I've got pages cut out, just not put together yet, and it may be January before I can print out ALL the pictures and assemble it the way I want it. At least I can jot down notes on paper and here to record as we go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know. don't you love those gas prices? i filled up and it only cost me $39 yesterday. so nice after paying upwards of $80. :)

jenney said...

Yeah, I'm loving these gas prices! =) I know what you mean about the picture thing. I can't get a decent picture of Dylan at all but getting pictures of other people's kids is no problem. LOL