We always have a potluck style lunch with everyone bringing a dish or two. I tried to just get spoon fulls of what looked good to me, as you can see it quickly filled up my plate.

You can tell Savannah enjoyed her meal and the fact that there was macaroni and cheese. We did not plan on having macaroni and cheese for dinner, but she certainly didn't think a Thanksgiving meal was complete without it. Thank goodness for EasyMac in the microwave.

Rebecca and Andrew reading a book together. I thought it was a sweet picture.

Savannah found this little laptop computer and insisted that she needed to check her email.

It was a perfect day outside, sunny and warmish. I had the first chance to try out my new 24-70mm/2.8 lens outside with the girls.

Helping Papa pick up nuts.

Finally getting a few pictures of the girls in their matching outfits.

There is no telling what you will find in the old barn!

I just love this picture of the 2 of them picking dandelions.

And then of course they had to put the flowers and grass in Rebecca's pockets.

Grandma got to be the horse power.

I'll have to post a few pictures from our evening in another post later.
2 comments:
Two beautiful little girls! Those are some cute pictures. I'm glad we got to chat on the phone today. Hope to see you soon!
Now I really want that lens! =)
I love the picture of Savannah and her cousin in the wagon. So sweet!!
Post a Comment