Friday, December 12, 2008

Recent Layouts

Here are some recent layouts that I made for the month of November for ScrapEtc. I got to play with some Basic Grey Eva , Hambly, Creative Imaginations, KI lace paper.Used Creatively Yours Sketch #39



Pagemap Sketch

Link


I got the idea for the pinwheel from Heather Bailey. You can get the pattern here.

ScrapEtc. just released the information on the 2009 Event. It is going to be in Atlanta this year. I am trying in my mind to figure out how I can make it work to be there with a 1 month old next year. After working and being a part of this amazing Event for the past 2 years, it is going to be hard to not be there for this. Mom are you up for a trip to Atlanta next Spring?

2 comments:

Linh C. said...

Hey Elizabeth! Love your layouts. :) I saw the pinwheel at the store and loved it more in real life. I bought the papers to make one like it. :)

jenney said...

Gorgeous pages and projects, girl!