Monday, September 8, 2008

Pretty Skies

Yesterday was just a beautiful day! The weather was pleasant and the blue sky was beautiful. Lots of neighbor kids out riding bikes, made me wish I could go on a long ride somewhere. Jonathan and I both thought it would be a great night to do something after church last night, but couldn't really come up with anything different to do. We ended up going to McDonald's to pick up food to take home. Savannah got her first "Happy Meal", so excited to have her food come in a box! (No, we don't really go to McD's that often) We went inside since J hates drive throughs, and we literally waited 15 to 20 minutes for our "fast food." That was an insane wait time considering there was only 2 people ahead of us. On the way home we did get to see a beautiful sunset. We stopped at the neighborhood across the street, so I could see what the sky looked like over the lake. Here is the view I saw.

Gotta love how the sky is so perfectly reflecting off the water. I missed when the sky really started changing colors. About 3 minutes later when we were home, the sky was streaked with reds and oranges.

3 comments:

**Nancy** said...

Gorgeous photo, Elizabeth!!!

jenney said...

Wow!! Even though you missed the changing colors, it's still a gorgeous shot!!!

Unknown said...

That photo is stunning!!!