










I would like to give a sneak peak of a few of the holiday card designs that I have designed so far, before they are displayed on my photography website. I plan to add to the collection, but this will give you an idea of a few of the designs available. All cards will be 5x7 double sided, flat cards with several different paper finish options. Envelopes will be provided. Custom sizes and folded cards can be ordered for an additional fee.
Sets of 25 cards will start at $40 with each additional set of 25 for $35.
I am working on setting up Holiday print packages that will include Holiday cards.
I would love feedback on your thoughts on the designs.
8 comments:
Wow!! I love these. I was hoping to make my own as well this year!! Your did an awesome job!
Elizabeth, these are beautiful! I love all of them :)
Amy
You are so talented! I don't know where you find the time to do it all! Great work! love the cards!
These are magnificent!!!
These are gorgeous!!!!
Gorgeous cards, Elizabeth!!! You are extremely talented, girl! BTW...stop by my blog, you just received an award! hehe!
Absolutely beautiful!
Elizabeth...love the christmas cards. Very nice!
Post a Comment