Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fall/Holiday Photography Sessions

I recently updated my photography site, E. Bailey Photography. You can see some recent pictures there. You might also notice that effective 9/15/08 prices on prints 5x7 and up will rise by $5. I am currently working on some fun Christmas card designs that I should have available to see very soon. I am very excited to be able to offer families this option for previous sessions and all upcoming sessions. I also have a new early bird incentive. For orders placed within 14 days of initial viewing, you will be able to pick out a free 5x7 print.

To all my valued blog readers, if you are contemplating a session between now and the end of the year, if you can go ahead and book your session before 9/15/08, you will be guaranteed current print prices.

I would recommend all Holiday sessions be booked before 11/22, to insure time to process and print Christmas cards.

1 comment:

Abby said...

I loved the new updated website!!