
Are you looking for a jump start on your Christmas crafting and gift giving ideas? Then this is an Event you don't want to miss. If you have ever attended an Event put on by ScrapEtc. you know they are Events to remember with the best projects around. The Event will be perfect for the beginning scrapbooker/crafter to the seasoned. I am so looking forward to helping behind the scenes again with this Event.
While ScrapEtc is on my mind, here are the layouts I've made for the month of Sept for the store. I got to play with lots of My Mind's Eye goodies that should be arriving soon at the store.

Used sketch from Creatively Yours




8x10 Canvas
7 comments:
These layouts are gorgeous (as always!!) You've got me wanting to make a canvas now! =)
So cute!!! I might have to "borrow" making the bird from paisleys!! How clever is that!!!
Your blog is wonderful! LOVE your pages and cards and other crafts!!!! Very nice!
OMG! That birdie on TeamWork layout is A-freaking-dorable!!!
The canvas is just precious!!
I had to come add you to my Google reader, since I was checking email before bed. So glad I happened to be standing behind you in line tonight! Such a weird coincidence!
Love your pages!
Wow, Elizabeth! You've been busy!!! Love all your layouts, girl!!
Um, Elizabeth....these layouts are so freaking amazing! You are so so so awesome : )
Post a Comment