
I also made this layout for the current Noel Mignon Challenge, a sketch drawn by the lovely Virginia. Used the current OLW word, STRONG in my title. This is a layout I've been meaning to do for a while, documenting the birth of 12 babies at church the year that Savannah was born. Good Memories.

While I was on a kick using the Basic Grey Sugared papers, I also made another card that I submitted to PaperCrafts. That is a first, so who knows?
Sad to say that I didn't make the Cosmo Cricket Design Team. Apparently over 300 talented ladies gave it a shot! So really what are the odds in that. CC did reward all the applicants with a $5 gift certificate though. =) So, it certainly doesn't hurt for trying!
I'll be back tomorrow to hopefully post the end of our vacation pictures. Then I have a few more projects for Scrap4Life I need to post. I am over half way finished with the wedding picture editing that I have been putting off. Must go finish!
9 comments:
What a gorgeous baby card!
oh Elizabeth I love this card - I have that paper too and I am so inspired to use it now :) Thanks so much for playing at 2 Sketches 4 You
Hugs
Kazan
Cute card. I love that paper too. I find myself keeping it for something special. LOL Then I'll just get tired of it eventually and never use it.
What a gorgeous card and I love all those scallop edges
Kath
xxxx
Gorgeous card - Love it : )
Wowzers, Elizabeth!! Your card is gorgeous!!! Love it!!
Really beautiful! Love those pps.
This is darling!!! Thanks for playing at 2 sketches 4 You!
Laura
Such a sweet little card! I love the scallops, and the cute little animals in the corner! Great job with the sketch!
~Lea
Post a Comment