Friday, June 13, 2008

Some Recent Layouts

I got to do a little scrapbooking this week after getting home from out trip.

I made this card for the new card sketch site, 2 Sketches 4 You, that my friend Kazan has started. I love making cards!




This is my first of many vacation pages to come, that I did using One Little Word's word--ONE and also for Noel Mignon's Summer Challenge.


Here are the first set of layouts for June for Scrap4Life. The sponsor of the month is Piggy Tales. That means all their product is 10% off! I got to play with some of the fun Cinderalla papers and ribbons. I love the colors!


The second layout features products from the shoppe with a Father's day theme. These are pictures from last Father's Day that I've been meaning to do something with. This should be a special layout for Susan. =)


Here are 2 recent layouts I've done with the lovely Rebecca. It's fun to get a break from Savannah layouts. I did the first one for a color challenge at Noel Mignon's Challenges a few weeks ago. I loved these pictures I took of Rebecca when she came to visit!



This layout was featured in the May edition of Becky Fleck's Side Maps. It was a simple sketch to work with, but I did something that I thought Kathryn would enjoy displaying.


Here are some recent hybrid/digital layouts done for Treasures to Scrap

The photo mat paper were printed on cardstock and the swirls were printed on transparency paper.


This is a digital layout using a template.
I used this new featured kit:

8 comments:

Andrea S. said...

Great pages! I especially like the "One Good Time Had By All" layout with all the pics of Savannah in her carseat. I have a similar layout of Ayla in her stroller for a week-long trip at Disney when she was 9 months old.

Unknown said...

Hi Elizabeth :)

I love your card and what you did with the sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You this week - I have that same flower paper in pink (I think) and just did a card with it but can only post it next week! Love you work.
Hugs
Kazan

Natalie said...

I wish I had half of your talent. I would be embarrased to show you my scrapbooks!

Laura Davis said...

Elizabeth, Great card! I love the colors:)
Thanks for participating at 2 Sketches 4 You!
Laura

**Nancy** said...

Wow,Elizabeth!!! I love looking at all your layouts!! I love what you did with Kazan's sketch too!!

Em said...

What gorgeous work! Love your 2 sketches card!

Lea L. said...

A bunch of wonderful projects!! That card for this week's sketch is so pretty....loving the white outline you added to the scallops!


~Lea

Amanda L. said...

You've been busy....love the layout you did for the OLW blog.