Thursday, June 26, 2008

Piggy Tales and Father's Day

No, I don't have some cute pictures of Savannah to share this time . With some of the Piggy Tales Cinderella papers that I had to work with for Scrap4Life, I made Grandfather Father's Day gifts. I printed a 5x7 picture of Savannah that I took while on our vacation. I found a cool old cemetery down the road from the Bailey's with a very old chapel building with a rustic looking door. She was not in the mood for pictures that day, so this is the only decent shot I got. I thought the frames turned out pretty cute.




This is a card I made with Kazan's sketch and the Piggy Tales papers. It may be hard to tell, but I used a spring to make the flower pop up.

Don't forget all Piggy Tales product is 10% off at Scrap4Life through the month of June, and there is also a contest going on with their product. =)

With my kit from Jenni Bowlin's class from the ScrapEtc Event, I put this frame together for Jonathan for Father's Day.


Please remember the Fall's family as they mourn the loss of husband, father, grandfather, and great-grandfather--Laden Falls. We are currently in B'ham to attend the funeral of Jonathan's Granddad. He lived a fruitful, faithful life and we are confident he has gone home to be with the Lord.

I am proud that I was able to put together this layout only a few weeks ago in his honor.

2 comments:

jenney said...

I'm sorry for your loss, Elizabeth.
Your projects are gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful work - I love the frames and think I should do something similar for Kev's office - thanks for the inspiration. I'm happy that you did that beautiful layout too. What a special meaning it has now.