Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cosmo Cricket, I'm Your Girl!

So I came across the call that Cosmo Cricket is currently doing for a new Design Team. I thought, I LOVE their products, I own a variety of their papers, I've created a handful of layouts and cards featuring their product, why not show them what I've got and give it a shot. I think it would be an amazing experience to be a part of a manufacturer design team! If you are unfamiliar with Cosmo Cricket, you should really go check them out. I love all the color combinations, distressed textures, and patterns that they put together. They really are all so versatile. I think I fell in love first with their Storytime collection, and then the Dutch Girl was probably one of my all time favorites! Recently the Honey Pie papers were perfect for Easter touches. Who can resist their new blackboard products...they are so bold and fun to use! I could probably make any of their papers work for a layout or project. Of course my favorite place to get Cosmo Cricket is Treasures to Scrap. Tracy keeps a great stock!










This little mini book is probably my favorite recent project using their new blackboard albums, Honey Pie and several other lines of Cosmo Cricket.









Now if I can just talk CC into letting me draw them a cute little brown cricket to stamp on the corner of their papers, that I seem to envision every time I hear their name. =)

5 comments:

Carmen O. said...

Fabulous work and what a cutie patootie little girl you have!

Angela said...

These are great, Elizabeth! I love the blackboard album the most too!

Angela

Amanda L. said...

Nice work..love that Easter album...good luck!!

Noel said...

What an adorable Easter book! Get's me in the mood to make a mini album! :) I'm a CC fan too!

Jamie said...

Not sure if you remember me. I popped over here from a link on Virginia's site. Imagine my surprise when I realized that I actually "knew" you. Ha!! :)

Anyways... I just wanted to say hi. Do you guys still live in the Madison/Huntsville area?

Great layouts and projects. I am pulling for you. Hope you get a spot on the design team.

Take care!