Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hello iMac

I am sad to say that my love for my new Gateway computer only lasted for a week. Just as we were beginning to bond, it would freeze up on us. Jonathan thought it was best that we return that computer. As luck would have it, Apple introduced their new iMac computers the very next week. So after checking them out, Jonathan ordered me one :) Five minutes after the Fedex man came yesterday, this baby was fully assembled and up and running on the desk. How is that for EASY! I love the simplicity of the machine. Along with a cool educator's discount we also got a free ipod. I never thought I would see the day that I was as hip as my former 5th graders. ;) So what if I'm 2 years behind the trend.

2 comments:

jenney said...

Ha ha. I don't have an Ipod so don't feel too bad!

Have fun with your new toy!

Abby said...

Wonderful!!I am so jealous! Do you just love it?