Monday, August 13, 2007

Another Reason Why I Love Publix

They give out free balloons to kids without even asking for them. That yellow balloon kept Savannah occupied for most of out shopping trip. Of course my #1 reason for loving Publix is that I can always save as much as a I spend. :) Gotta love coupons and "Buy 1 Get 1," or the way I look at it 50% off. Savannah was quite funny on our stop at CVS to get diapers and wipes. She insisted on holding both with her in the buggy and then she wouldn't let the cashier have it to scan. She knows what's hers!

Mom is coming tomorrow to help me get some major painting done. I'll have to remember to take some before and after pictures!

I've been very motivated to scrapbook the past few days. Here are a couple of pages I will leave you with:

Completed for One Little Word challenge--"seek"


Completed using Pencil Line #44


2 comments:

jenney said...

These pages are gorgeous!! Can you please send some of this scrapbooking mojo my way!!

Have fun painting!!

BTW, Dylan used to do that same thing. He hated putting his things on the counter at the grocery store. Now he puts everything up there - even stuff he's had for years! LOL

Abby said...

These pages look great! Does this mean you did the pencil lines yourself? I hope you guys are doing well.