We ventured to the zoo again today. It was a beautiful day for it and I think I learned a lesson about arriving at 11:00. You will fight for a place to park and share the zoo with every local elementary school taking their end of the year field trips! The crowds weren't too bad once you got inside and spread out. This morning I read an email message from my favorite photography message board,
ProPhotogs. My membership has lapsed, but they had a challenge contest posted to win free membership for a year, 6 months, or 3 months. The challenge was to photograph images of the alphabet. Things, not actual letters. I've tried this before, but I've never pushed to get all 26 letters. You may remember my
"Bailey" and "Home" art from last year.
I came home and quickly uploaded these images and did a little cropping. No time for fancy Photoshop work. I was the 3rd to get mine posted, so maybe I'll end up with 3 free months. :) I must say the 2 people before me didn't exactly follow the directions by taking a picture of an apple for A, book for B, etc.


























Now, can anyone guess where all these letters were found?
3 comments:
Oh!!!! I have wanted to do a project like this forever....love it. Great job!
You did a great job! Great eye spotting the letters!
That is SO cool, girl. I admire your eye to be able to spot all of those!
Post a Comment