It is no secret that I LOVE
Noel Mignon's scrapbook kits and I especially gain so much inspiration from each of the
challenges posted every 2 weeks. While I haven't done a ton of scrapbooking in the past several months due to selling a house..ie keeping clutter out of the picture, packing up a house, moving and unpacking into a new house; I have been able to sneak in time for many of these challenges. The most recent challenge involved telling the story behind your own name. I decided I wanted to do a page about myself and Jonathan, so that our children can look back and know our story together. Pulling out these comparable age pictures of the two of us reminds me that there are so many pages I would like/should do from our childhood.

I'm still going strong on pieces from my Nov "
Mill Street Kit"
Here is another semi-recent challenge layout. I thought my mom and grandmother may enjoy seeing this one.
2 comments:
I love the "we are the baileys" page...great names for both of you. You did a great job. Love the pictues. I see Becca in you!
GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment