
Since we moved back to Birmingham, I've been debating about getting a annual membership to the Birmingham Zoo or the McWane Center. Andrea invited us to join them at the zoo today. It was the perfect weather for a day outside and it had been a LONG time since Savannah had been. Both of the girls seemed to enjoy their time at the zoo. Savannah had fun keeping up and playing with Ayla along the way. It was too funny how they both instinctly found the photo booth and hopped in together. Savannah was ready to put a credit card into the slot to take a picture of the 2 of them. I think they will have to settle for the shots their mom's got.


{slightly edited in Photoshop :) }
By the end of our journey around the park, Sarah Beth found her happy place. I think we may need to fill the sand table back up with sand!

We ended our tour by letting Savannah ride the train. She had her heart set on riding the train from the minute we walked in. It was a little disappointing since you can't see animals from the train like you use to since they have some major construction projects going on, but Savannah loved it! Maybe they will get some elephants back at the zoo soon since Savannah said that was her favorite animal.
On the way out I decided to go ahead and upgrade our one day admission for the family season pass. Now that I know we have several friends that have passes it will make for fun playdates for a while.
2 comments:
ooooh! LOVE your photos. Evidently I need some PHotoshop tips. :) Can't wait to see the rest one of these days! :) Had a great time today...glad you decided to get the membership. We'll go again soon!
I laughed so hard at the contrast between the pictures of Savannah & Sarah Beth! Savannah is sitting so prim and proper & then there's Sarah Beth playing in the dirt. :-) I'm glad you got the membership- you'll all enjoy it!
Post a Comment