1. I love Starbucks peppermint lattes all year. I especially get excited when the Holiday flavors come out and I tell you the red cups are the best marketing ploy I know of! I will probably splurge more around the holidays than I do all year. Gotta go with decaf for baby's sake this year though. Oh, and I always have to drink it with a straw!
2. A year ago I could not tell you a thing about manually operating a camera. Shutter speed, aperture, ISO all foreign words I had heard of, but couldn't make sense of them all until I started to play with them.
3. I think I do math equations backwards from most people, at least that is what Jonathan says. I guess that is why when I was teaching I always, "got it" when students tried to use a different strategy.
4. I am an disorganized organized person. I have lofty ideals of "getting" things organized and "keeping" it organized, but it never works out. I am a pile person. I can tell you exactly where something is in a certain pile. This was how I operated in my classroom. I can usually keep up with dates and events without referring to a calendar.
5. I hardly ever buy anything unless it is on sale or I can get some sort of deal on it.
6. I have one elf ear, yep a bump on the top.
7. I hardly every respond to fill in the questions, tell me about yourself emails, so you should feel privileged that I took the time to blog some facts. Haha, I guess that counts as one.
If you are reading this and feel compelled to list some random facts about yourself on your blog, consider yourself tagged and I would love to learn more about you! =)
And here is a picture for you Kathryn of your sweet 2 year old going on "5" year old. Maybe we can get some better pictures of the 2 girls on Thursday!! Savannah had fun at her cousin's birthday party that she has been talking months about!
1 comment:
Cute post! It was fun reading random info about you. =)
Post a Comment