




While I am posting layouts, here are the layouts I made for the month of October for ScrapEtc. Lots of fun My Mind's Eye products. The mini album is an Accucut die cut on clear plastic. I used products from the the Basic Grey Offbeat line to help tell the story of Savannah's interaction with one particular duck one day.








Used sketch from Creatively Yours for this layout.I almost forgot to post the winner for comments given to me in preparation for the photography class that I taught. All the names went in a jar and Savannah drew Carrie T. Email me your address girl and I'll send you a goody soon!
4 comments:
WOW! WOW! WOW! I love all of these layouts. I'll have to scraplift these! :)
cute, cute, cute!! love the cards especially!
Superb!!! All of it, every last bit of it!!!
Gorgeous work, girl!!! How in the world do you find time to do all this?? LOL Awesome work!
Post a Comment