Thanks again to Katie B. for coming out and braving the cold weather with me yesterday with her family. She was the winner of the free session I had in the silent auction at Wrapper's Delight a few weeks ago. I believe her and Deanna battled this one out. =)
I brought my new camera with me and felt like a runner wearing new shoes on the day of the big race...not something that would be recommended. It definitely handles a lot different than my old camera and we still have some bonding to do together, but I was pleased with the results; and I'm loving the extra megapixels. Played with a few newer techniques while editing these pictures for a different look.
So anyway, what's not to love about this fun family! Those red heads will melt your heart and so full of personality.

I love the rainbow sun reflection on the corner of the bridge =)




3 comments:
Thank you again Elizabeth!!!! You're awesome.
Great pictures! Glad you're enjoying your new baby! I just wanted to let you know that you've got an award on my blog...check it out!
These are so sweet!!! I cannot believe how big C has gotten!
Post a Comment