Ordinarily Savannah does not cooperate well for the posed pictures I would love to get of her. So, I found my magic trick with her today...Smarties. She will do anything for a "mint." So if I kept handing her little smarties, she would actually sit where I asked her to and even give me some smiles on command. =) The 2 packs of Smarties we went through were well worth some of the cute pictures I was able to get of her!


I love these 2 close up pictures, but that bow sticking up bugs me, so I may have to edit out that piece.









Thank you to all that have sent me recommendations for tip/techniques that you would like to learn in editing/enhancing/Photoshop that I posted in this post. If you haven't left me a comment, I'll give you until Wed. Oct 29 to leave a comment to be entered into the drawing. If you can join me for the class in Birmingham on Nov. 1, I know there is still room for you! =)
To my Birmingham friends, I will be in Birmingham the first week of November and available to do Christmas, Family, etc. portrait sessions on Mon, Tues, and Wed of that week. Be sure to ask about my new Early Bird Special.
6 comments:
OMGosh! Those are ALL wonderful, but the ones in her bee costume are just breathtaking!! I love the action you used on those. It really compliments it well.
Adorable photos! I didn't notice any bow sticking out funny in those close-ups, so I'd say you're free to leave it as is! They're gorgeous. :) And that bee costume is absolutely adorable. Love those wings. Great photos. If you have any down-time when you're in B'ham, let's get together!
Hey! I love these pictures. What location did you use to take these? I want to talk to you soon but can not remember your phone number. Can you email it to me and tell when is a good time to call. I know how it is when our kids are this small. Great Job!!!
Those are too cute! I love the patterns. I need to take another look at them. My cousin has been making a bunch of her daughter's clothes and those look like patterns she would like. Might have to get some for her. Hope you are feeling good.
These pictures are too cute! I love her little monogrammed outfit!
These photos are gorgeous!!!! Savannah is so adorable!
Post a Comment