A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to take some pictures for a friend of mine, Paige Alexander's, children's clothing patterns. I found out about her patterns and her sewing skills several months ago when she asked Savannah to model a dress for a feature article in an upcoming Spring issue of a popular sewing magazine. So far she has 7 pattern designs that can be found in various local and online shops.
I love the heritage behind the pattern designs and the credit she gives to her family members in the designs. All the garment designs have a simple, timeless, yet elegant quality about them that I love.
When Paige asked me to take pictures of her garments being modeled and generate a hand-tinted image that could be used on the cover of her patterns, I was excited about this new opportunity.
If anyone is interested in purchasing one of these patterns, you can contact me, or Paige directly at paigep@mchsi.com or (256) 233-2985. I know she would love to hear from you!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
These are wonderful photos!
Post a Comment