Saturday, October 18, 2008

Randolph Wedding

Several weeks ago we attended the wedding of one of my cousins in Decatur. At the last minute the photographer was not able to make it to the wedding, as in 10 minutes before the ceremony. So I got to be the fill in. That's ok, because I had brought my camera and lenses intending to practice my wedding skills anyway. With that being said, in the time I had during and right after the wedding I got plenty of pictures to help tell the story of Reggie and Chelsia's wedding.

Here is a sampling of pictures I put together on a storyboard for the family.



The wedding was set in such a beautiful outdoor location, and the sun was at a perfect angle during the ceremony. I really like this picture of the 2 of them walking to pour the unity water.


Savannah and Rebecca both helped catch the bouquet. That may be dangerous if we let the 2 of them fight it out for who gets to be next to be married. Let's hope that is not any time soon!!


Savannah did get some good practice throwing the bouquet herself though.

3 comments:

Andrea S. said...

Wow! It's a good thing you were invited to the wedding. How lucky for them??? You got some great shots. Wonderful job.

Leah said...

How awful to have your photographer have to cancel! I can not imagine how relieved they were that you had your camera! You did an awesome job!!

jenney said...

You did an awesome job on the pictures Elizabeth!! These are gorgeous!