
1/50, f/1.4, 50mm, 200iso
Savannah stayed up way too late this Friday night. I was hanging out at an online crop at Treasures to Scrap. One of the challenges that night was to take messages from Dove chocolates and use it as a title for a layout. I sat down to enjoy a chocolate for myself and Savannah comes up an snatches it out of my hand and pops it into her mouth, and gives me a big grin. Her face was covered in chocolate! The message read : "Sometimes one smile is better than a dozen roses." I quickly snapped some pictures, and realized this would make one awesome layout. So here is the layout I made a week later.

Feb 23--Day 54

1/250, f/2.8, 50mm, 200iso
I sent to B'ham for the day to help pack kits for the Scrap Etc Event. It was fun playing with all the bright colorful Creative Cafe goodies. Didn't actually take a picture today, so here is a sign of spring's near arrival taken another day.
Feb 24--Day 55

1/50, f/1.8, 50mm, 400iso
Savannah has discovered play dough! She had some mini cans she had gotten for Christmas. I finally decided to let her play with it. She wasn't too interested in mushing it and playing with it in her hands. She had more fun playing with the empty cans and putting it in and out.
Feb 25--Day 56

1/400, f/2.8, 50mm, 200iso

It was a little chilly on this day, but we got out and went for a walk around the neighborhood. The first picture I was telling Savannah to jump up. She has discovered that she can jump up and down. It is so cute!
Feb 26--Day 57

1/80, f/1.8, 50mm, 100iso
"Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk" I had to tell myself this several times as I was cleaning up a mess. I wen to grab the milk out of the fridge and accidently dropped it in the floor. It was most of a gallon full too. The handle busted open. As milk was flying all over the kitchen, I managed to get it over the sink, and salvage some of the milk into cups to put away. It certainly gave me a good excuse to mop my kitchen! How is that for looking at the positive side?!
Feb 27--Day 58

1/500, f/5.0, 50mm, 100iso
Today we had a nice little flurry shower in the morning hours. There were several big gusts that came through. Of course it was melting immediately.
Feb 28--Day 59

1/60, f/1.8, 50mm, 100iso
Savannah enjoying her favorite snack that she doesn't get too often. "Chupps" or "Chipways" as she likes to call them. We put that art smock on her anytime she eats something messy. You can see she fed herself some yogurt before the chip.
Feb 29--Day 60

1/125, f/2.2, 50mm, 100iso
We went to the infamous Rosie's for supper this Friday night. It is some of the best Mexican food I've every had, and the place is always packed. Savannah loved that she got a balloon, and got to wear it on her wrist to eat dinner. We learned that balloons and car rides home don't make for a good mix. She was so giggly and wild!
In this picture I was playing with reflections in the balloon. If you look close you can see the front window and front door in the reflection.
1 comment:
I love Savannah's "I'm getting away with something" look! This morning I gave her a bite of my cereal, and she laughed and looked like she was doing something she shouldn't- it was so funny!!
This afternoon when I was putting my purses away (she found my stash) I found 2 crackers hidden in one of them. I just laughed- typical Savannah :-)
Post a Comment