






I joined in with an online crop at Scrap4Life on Friday and worked Friday night and most of the day Saturday on these layouts. All the layouts were inspired by one of their challenges. I have seriously never done 6 pages that quickly! But I was happy with the results!
March 15--Day 75

We had some crazy weather this Sat. There was a big storm that was suppose to blow through in the morning hours. It came through and the day cleared up and the sun came out for a while. I looked out the front door at one point in the afternoon and saw this huge dark scary cloud. We had a nice little afternoon downpour shortly after this.
March 16--Day 76

Savannah is showing her Granddaddy how to color with chalk on her chalkboard that I let her play with. The Bailey's came up Sun afternoon and stayed the night with us. Savannah got an Easter basket treat. She got some big girl panties and insisted on putting on 2 pairs over her diaper. She seems to have no interest in potty training right now, but I am hoping we can start changing that attitude soon. They took Savannah home with them for a few days on Monday. She was happy to take her suitcase and go with them.
March 17--Day 77

This is my tribute to green and St. Patrick's Day. I made a green bean casserole to go with the hamburgers J grilled. No, I don't think I wore any green today.
March 18--Day 78

I drove down to B'ham today. It was a lonely ride without Savannah. I noticed how pretty all the Bradford Pear trees were in full bloom with their white flowers. It brought back memories of the big Bradford Pear tree we had in Hoover. It was always the first tree to bloom in the Spring and the last tree to loose its leaves in the Fall.
March 19--Day 79

Didn't have a picture from today, but I thought this was a cute from not too long ago. Savannah thought it was too funny to walk around in her daddy's shoes.
March 20--Day 80

Just playing in the backyard.
1 comment:
That last picture is my new favorite; I can just hear the giggles! :-)
Post a Comment