I do have a layout in the works with this picture by the way.
That night I was inspired to finish my October Skies mini album that I started a few weeks ago. Here is the finished product.










Good News--I did a layout last week for 2 different challenge sites: One Little Word-"Delight" and Scrapjacked. I wasn't chosen as the 1 winner, but my layout was featured in both of the slide shows from ones they liked. I thought that was good enough. Here is the layout:
Last week I also found out that one of my layouts I submitted to a contest at Flair was chosen as a winner. I got a free paper collection and some stickers in the mail the other day for it. That's the first time I've won a prize. ;)
Here is a peak of the curtains my mom helped me sew a few weeks ago. We finally got them installed. I love how the black and white looks against the blue walls.

Savannah and I were happy to see Misty and little David on Monday. It was a nice surprise that Misty had come up to north Alabama to see her Grandmother then she drove over to see us. The kids had fun playing and we got to catch up a little. Tomorrow Savannah has a playdate with her friend Evan from down the street. I am also planning to take some Christmas portraits of him. I love getting to take pictures of other people's children.
Today I hung up the black fleece and dressed up Savannah. I quickly learned that I'm going to have a hard time getting her to stay still with the setup in her playroom. As soon as I got her to sit in the little rocker, she was up running again. I didn't get any Christmas card quality pictures, but I did get to play around and figure out some lighting. I really love this picture that I just happened to snap.
1 comment:
You won my card sketch challenge please email me your address so I can send it out to you.
www.marielovestostamp.blogspot.com
Post a Comment