Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween


I am sad to announce that Savannah's little pumpkin on the bottom step walked off on Halloween night. On Thursday I noticed something just wasn't right. I hope some teenager didn't get mad that we went to church and weren't home to pass out candy. HAHA! I've been working for several weeks to try to get Savannah to say pumpkin, but still no luck. I think Savannah likes the whole dressing up in a costume and getting treats. She dressed as her chicken on Tuesday night to go to a little party a family from church was having. She was handed a small plastic treat bag filled with toys and candy. She was attached to that bag all night and didn't want us to take it away. She some how new there must be something good in there. On the way home she managed to pull out a bit-o-honey and chew on it through the paper. After it was half gone, she did let me take the paper off. She certainly enjoyed it! She dressed again Wednesday afternoon in her chicken costume and I took some pictures out in the yard. She got to see the next door neighbor girls dressed as princessess. We walked down to her little friend Evan's house to see him dressed as a monkey. We tried to sit them down together and he started crying. Apparently he was scared of Savannah's costume. She couldn't figure out why he would be crying. I guess her daddy will be proud if she is still making the boys cry 15 years from now. HAHA! We really didn't get to trick-or-treat around the neighborhood since it seemed like there was an unofficial rule that you had to wait till dark.




Savannah and I have been sick with allergy/colds this week. Her nose is runny, but she is acting like nothing is bothering her. I've been unable to talk for 2 days. I don't feel terrible, but I've used it as an excuse to relax while Savannah is napping and catch up on episodes of season 3 of LOST on abc.com. They have the whole entire 3rd season available to watch anytime.

I hope we can get some things done around the house this weekend siince we have company coming next weekend. :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Love the "nose" picture!