Was the theme for the July image competition on the photography forum that I am a part of. I've been meaning to get a photo entered each month, but haven't yet. They do have some pretty cool prizes each month too. So last month I had the perfect shot for this theme. The girls have enjoyed getting to go to the Splash Pad Park in Gardendale a couple times this summer.

Today I just found out that this image got the most votes among fellow photographers to be in 1st place. YEAH!! Does that mean I can refer to myself as an "Award Winning" photographer now? Hehe
Now, some cooler weather would be nice...
3 comments:
That's awesome! Congrats! And yes..."award winning" is definitely deserved. :)
Congrats!!! If ya'll make it back over to the splash pad let me know - we're only a few minutes away from it. =)
That picture is adorable!!
Post a Comment