I was given a specific request, from my Dad, to make sure I photographed Sarah Beth in the "heirloom" blue Chinese outfit before she was too big. My sister, Kathryn, and I both had pictures done wearing this outfit between the ages of 1 and 2. It was a gift given to us from a friend that had visited China. Kathryn made sure that I got Rebecca's picture done with a similar pose to her old photo to hang on the wall together. I obviously didn't push very hard to get one done with Savannah. The shot below is the only shot I have of her wearing the outfit.
Of course, Sarah Beth will model anything for you! I can't decide which expression I like best.





This may be one of the best pictures of the girls smiling together, but Savannah is in her pajamas. I guess technically Sarah Beth is too.
1 comment:
beautiful pictures of 3 beautiful girls!
Post a Comment