Two of our good friends will be having new baby boys here within this next month. We hosted a shower for the both of them this past weekend. I wanted to make something special for these Mommas. I knew what bedding each of them had picked out and I love how cute and whimsical children's bedding is. So I took elements from their bedding and created wall art canvases for them.
I Drew off animals on canvases and painted with acrylic paints.
12x12 middle canvas with 8x8 to balance on either side


For this set, I painted the edges with a star border and fun checked border than I drew the transportation shapes and made templates to piece together various patterned papers to match the colors in the bedding.
3 8x8 canvases




3 comments:
LOVE the canvases! didn't know you were so multi-talented! what do you charge to do custom canvases?
Absolutely ADORABLE! Great job.
WOW those are awesome!!! I want one!! LOL
Post a Comment