
You would think I would have learned by now to put all the crayons up until Sarah Beth was 3 or so. She has a little habit of biting the ends of a crayons. I'm pretty sure boxes of crayons state that they are non-toxic, but too much wax can't be that good. Sarah Beth comes to me today with a mouth exploding with rainbow confetti. I start fishing the pieces out of her mouth and making her spit it out. Later I find this crayon. Yes, she had to taste every "flavor."
You would think I never feed the child. Haha...
She might appreciate seeing this crayon 25 years from now when she has her own children.
(I wonder if Publix, would like this image for an ad?)
3 comments:
Is this marketable as a teething ring? :-)
too cute!
Ha ha...this sounds like something Jackson would have done. ;)
Post a Comment