Thursday, May 13, 2010

Motherhood

There are so many daily joys and stresses with being a mother. It is good to be able to stop and slow down to realize...while it may not seem like it at the time, but all the little things you do for and teach your children really do matter in the end.

When this week's challenge at Noel Mignon appeared based on this video, I knew I had to put it to use.


I've had this large print for a while thinking that I would trim it and use it on a scrapbook page. It was a free 11x14 from Walgeens. Since the print took up most of the page and I didn't have a lot of room for journaling I made a little fold out book on top of the layout. I kept the layout pretty simple since I wanted the picture to be the focal point. I pretty much took the words and thoughts from the video.




I had a very special mother's day this year. Jonathan and I picked out and bought our first mini van. Apparently if you have more than 1 child it is expected that you need one. I can't argue, because I have enjoyed driving it this week.

No comments: