Sunday, August 16, 2009

Simply Obsessed Blog Hop

Thanks for stopping in for the Simply Obsessed Blog Hop! This kicks off the GREATEST Crop on Earth to help celebrate Simply Obsessed 2nd Birthday. I've had such a good time being a Guest Designer here for the month of August, and hope to participate in many of the crop challenges this coming week.

I created a fun little Birthday card using the August Lily Bee kit.

Now to keep the Hop moving, head on over to Nadia's {scrapbfly} blog

25 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the blocks on this card!

Nadia said...

I love the squares and colors on this card.

Heather said...

I love the clock and the squares! Super cute Elizabeth!

Lisa said...

Very very very cute!! That clock is great!

Lindsay said...

Elizabeth, I love how you used the kit - amazing job on distressing those alphas! TFS! :)

AmyG said...

I love this card design! Great work!

Tami said...

I soo love your card-those blocks look great-Happy birthday SO!

Angela said...

What a cute card!

Julie Kight said...

Too cute of a card! I love it. The use of the clock to perfect:)

Barbara Ferguson said...

Those colors are fabulous!! So bright & cheery!

Sarah said...

How creative! Love the use of the clock and paper squares!

Mandi (CurleeGirlee) said...

That is really cute!

Unknown said...

spectacular card! thanks for the inspiration! love it!

Ronda Simpson said...

Such a cute card, Elizabeth!! Love the square blocks!!!

Rebecca said...

I LOVE this card, the blocking is GREAT!

Sara said...

Love the block design!

AbbieTorroll said...

I LOVE the blocks on the card!! what a CUTE design!! great job girlie! can't wait to chat with ya more at the crop!

Brandy said...

ohmygosh, i need to copy those squares!! cute!

Shauna said...

I love the blocking! And the colors are wonderful!

**Nancy** said...

Awesome card, Elizabeth!!! Love the squares!!

letter A studio said...

Great use of the kit! Love this card!!

laterg8r said...

love the quilt look to the card :)

Lisa said...

love this card elizabeth!! very cute!

connie said...

love this card!

Michelle said...

Very cute card. The clock is really cute.