Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Blonde Angels

I enjoyed seeing how much this brother and sister had grown since I had seen them last fall! While these two were not into sitting together for a sweet posed picture, I did end up getting 50 or so really good images full of individual personality.

Look mom, would you believe the first shot I got! All we really needed was 5 seconds. =)








Jennifer, I should have your gallery ready to view soon, but here is a quick peak of some of my instant favorites!

2 comments:

jenney said...

These are so sweet Elizabeth!

Julie said...

Those are absolutely beautiful! Wow! You did such a great job. They are such sweet kids. I can't wait to tell Jennifer how much I loved those pictures! I need to set up a picture appointment with you sometime soon, too. We will probably get mostly action shots, though, now that Jackson is so active! :-)