Here are the layouts I was able to compete for each of the challenges...
The left side of the page was for the "Stitching" challenge. I hand stitched the green swirls and machine stitched around each of the pictures.
For the "Rock Star Challenge" Used paint, bling, transparency, glitter. I painted the white lace brown to match the layout better.
For the "Fussy Cutting" Challenge. Hand cut out the vines to place on top of a few of the pictures I took at Atlanta Botanical Gardens.
For "Altered" Challenge. Painted 8x10 canvas and added a paper flower garden.
For the "Stamping" Challenge. Stamped edges with white paint.
For the "Ad" challenge. Used the color scheme and block design from the inspiration art.
For the "Sketch" challenge. Used the below sketch that I designed with these pictures that I've been holding on to for a while.
For the "Creative Embellishment" challenge. I painted and glittered the white crown, added jewels and a feather to match the crown in the pictures.
For the "Bonus" challenge. Found a white dress at gapkids.com to copy for this card.
Here is a layout I put together about myself for my Design Team submission.I am looking forward to Wednesday to hear the new Design Team results at Simply Obsessed!
If anyone is looking for some daily scrapbooking challenges, be sure to check out the challenges that Amy N. is posting over on the Scrap Etc message board.
4 comments:
These layouts are all so awesome! I'm jealous....I'm still trying to get my creative juices flowing and trying to learn my new photoshop software! Great job!
Great pages! They are all really pretty! Good luck with the DT call!
Oh my goodness!! That is a serious lot of awesome projects!! What adorable photos and fantastic projects. Totally cute card!!
Way to go, girl!! All these look great! Good luck with the SO contest and dt job!!
Post a Comment