Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

Between all the crazy storms, hail, wind, and cold days, we enjoyed a nice sunny pleasant Easter Sunday. After Savannah woke up and I told her to go look to see what the Easter Bunny left for her, she ran to the window looking for the bunny. We have had a big fat bunny that has been sneaking into our back yard this past week, so she was looking for it. It was cute. The girls got a matching butterfly t-shirt and sunglasses, and then Savannah got some other goodies. As you can see in this picture she was most interested in checking to see if there was any candy in the eggs.

On Saturday we went to a birthday party for a neighbor friend and she got to hunt eggs for a few minutes. She didn't care much for collecting the eggs as the candy she could find in them.
After church we took a few pictures of the girls in their Spring dresses.






Today Kathryn and Rebecca came to visit with the hopes of getting some "posed" pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses. Today was a little chilly, so we waited till the afternoon. It was barely pushing 60 degrees, so we made it quick! I'll try to post some of those pictures soon. Kathryn, I did get some great ones of you and Becca!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Precious photos Elizabeth! I can't believe how BIG Savannah looks now that she's a big sis!