Savannah and I have gotten into a routine the past few weeks. She is still taking her 2 naps a day, so everything has to be planned around them to keep her happy. I've been getting a lot of scrapbooking done during those nap times. See pictures below. We often take a walk around the neighborhood in the mornings. You can count on Savannah wanting to watch Baby Einstein at least once each day. Monday is our day to go to Publix and occasionally Target. We started going to story time at the library on Wed mornings.

I had 2 ideas for using the black and white photo of Savannah from last fall, so did both.

I did this layout using the Pencillines sketch #47. This is actaully the first layout I've done using Savannah's birth pictures.
I did this one to go with the birth page.
I did this layout following a challenge I found at www.2scrappychixdesigns.com. They have a fun month long challenge going on. This is the first of 4 for the month. I've also been making fun little cards and projects each day with the challenge. Never had so much fun with paper.
This layout serves 3 purposes. Layout for OLW-"Pure", challenge posted by Gretchen at ScrapEtc to do a layout with no pictures, and I wanted to something I could frame with a black 12 x 12 frame for my scrapbook room.
3 comments:
I love your new scrapbook pages. My favorites are the fall and birth pages. You have been working hard!!
Thank you so much for all your help. I really love your pages -- glad it gave me a chance to stop by your blog. I love all the quotes you gave me -- they got me all misty-eyed.
Have a great week.
We just back from taking Dylan to the beach. Three words - portable DVD player!! It makes the car ride SOOOOO much easier! Between napping and watching a movie, he was content the entire car ride! Have a great trip!!!!
Post a Comment