Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Highlight of My Week

Yesterday one of my layouts that I posted at www.scrapinstyletv.com was selected by a Fashionista to be in the Catwalk for the week. It is the "Pure" page that was on my last post. The Catwalk is a highlight feature for pages posted on the website. I've never recieved so many views and comments for a layout I have done. I told Jonathan about it and showed him the layout and he said, "I didn't think you were finished with that because it didn't have any pictures on it." Haha. I also had a layout chosen to be in the Basic Grey online gallery. My next goal is to win or be recognized for one of the challenges/contests that I design a layout for. Then maybe I'll work on getting something published in a magazine. :)

Right now Savannah is upstairs having a little conversation with herself when she should be napping. Story time might be interesting this morning, if she is a sleepy grouch. Savannah has been obsessed with throwing things away in the trash can lately. A few weeks ago we taught her to take a piece of trash and throw it in the trash can. The past few days she has been taking anything she "thinks" is trash and putting in the can. Today she finished eating cereal out of a little plastic dish and then went and threw the dish in the trash. It makes me want to laugh, because she is doing what she knows...the dish is empty. I have a feeling this little game is going to have to be supervised or we will loose something important to the trash. When I couldn't find my flip flops for 2 days I began to wonder..but I did find them this morning under the coffee table. ;)


This is a picture I took the other day. This is Savannah in her element, "Reading" a little book. She loves little adult books with lots of page/words.


This is my layout for week 2 of the challenge at www.2scrappychixdesigns.com.


I did this layout using pencil lines sketch #48. This is the layout that is in Basic Grey's online gallery. I just loved this new fall paper and couldn't wait to use it.

2 comments:

jenney said...

I love how you used that BG paper! Great layout, girl!!!

Congrats on being chosen for the catwalk. That is a great layout!!!

The Fry's said...

Congratulations!!! I love your pages. You are so talented!!