Monday, June 25, 2007

Walking/Running?

Today I worked at the Scrapbook store. Mom came and brought Savannah by for a few minutes while they were out and about. Savannah went straight to work shopping. You would think she goes in there all the time. She quickly found a small tote she could sling over her arm and then found 2 items to hold in each hand and manage to walk around at the same time. They were pink none the less. SO....Let's just say that Savannah will be getting a pink scrapbook tote for Christmas. I couldn't resist buying her one after seeing how perfect it was for her. She will have to fill it with her own crayons and craft supplies. I was able to get a cute picture with my phone, I've just got to see if I can find a cord to put in on the computer to share.

Sunday afternoon we did not get our routine nap. Savannah fought sleep all the way through church and lunch. She slept for 30 minutes in the car on the way home and when we put her in her bed she laid there for 45 minutes talking to herself and not sleeping. She didn't think she should take a nap in our bed either. So we all ended up getting up. I did however get a much needed 2 mile run instead of a nap. I might should start skipping the nap and opting for a run anyway. It would be much better for me and I would have someone to stay with Savannah.

Friday we had a play date with the group from church at the park in Helena. They have built a very nice new playground that is great for the little ones. Here are a few pictures of Savannah WALKING around. These are probably the first pictures I've been able to get of her walking.















No comments: