Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Our first taste of peanut butter

Today was just a lazy day around the house for the most part. Mom brought Rebecca over during the middle of the day. She is such a speedy, squirmy, wormy, little thing. Her and Savannah love to goo and gaa and laugh at each other. We did learn that Rebecca can do something that Savannah can't. She climbed half way up our stairs like a frog on her first attempt. I told her not to be teaching Savannah those bad tricks.

Our outing for the day was to Burlington to look for a few 1 year birthday gifts for our parties on Saturday. Savannah had to test everything out for me. I did give in an decide to buy her a magnetic farm toy that I thought might keep her busy in the kitchen...

Savannah has been carrying around a wrapped snack bar for the past 2 days. Tonight she managed to chew the package open and begin to eat it contents while I was on the phone. I guess she knew she should go and hide in one of her hide outs. I couldn't take it away from her at this point. Well, I guess that proves we aren't allergic to peanut butter. I played with the lighting effects in Photoshop and it did wonders to get rid of the yellow cast that you get in the kitchen.




No comments: