Thursday, June 21, 2007

New Blog

I've been thinking about setting up a new blog account for a while. Finally did it. It's going to take me a while to get the page looking decent though. I've been using Pleonast to journal for the past 6 months or so, but I thought it might be easier to use Blogger and one major goal is to be able to keep Grandparents up to date with doings, sayings, and pictures of their dear Savannah when we move away to Madison in a few weeks. Which if things go as planned, we should be moving into our new house around July 25th. Yes, after 43 days on the market, our house finally received an offer to which took 5 days to get to a final agreed upon signed contract. My only regret is having to leave my refrigerator. I love my stainless fridge. It just seems silly to have to go buy a new one. However, I am not going to miss keeping the house in spotless condition in order to leave the house everyday. I do think it has taught me a lesson in organized living. Maybe my daily cleaning efforts will spill over into our new home. I just have to keep Jonathan on board with that.

No comments: