Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ladybug 1st Birthday Party

We celebrated Sarah Beth's 1st birthday last Saturday with all the family. She loved all the attention! We didn't do anything elaborate for the party, but I had in my mind I wanted a pretty decorated table for her ladybug theme party. The very cute red cupcake stand that Katie gave me for Christmas was my inspiration piece in deciding to make cupcakes and do a ladybug theme. I spent several weeks gathering ideas and getting a few decorative pieces with coupons and sales at Michael's, HL, and Joann's.  

Here is a peek at the party...

Some of the details...





2 comments:

Lisa said...

How adorable!! She's precious!

jenney said...

This was such a cute idea for her party! I love all the pictures of her first year and I'm sure all your guests loved seeing them. Happy Birthday to your baby!